Before I get even further behind--

I decided many months ago (okay, it might've been LAST HALLOWEEN before she was even born) that Kupcake needed to be a Kupcake Fairy for Halloween this year. :D I found wings and a light up wand (glow stick) at the $ store, and repurposed a tutu by removing the elastic and replacing it with a ribbon so it could still fit my chubby little 20 pound imp. I got a onesie with tulle on it on clearance from Old Navy a while back, but needed a cupcake on the front of it. Considered bedazzling one, but the jewels were too big.

The other day I ran across this super cute tutorial - she was making a PINKILICIOUS costume for her babe. So I was inspired and did something very similar- and now her costume is ready to go!!

Here it is- in all it's sparkly purple & pink glory (please consider the restraint it took for me to make this in purple, and not in pink....) It was so simple and it's so stinkin cute I can just barely stand it!
ABSOLUTE FABULOUS AWESOMENESS!!! Obviously it wasn't difficult, but since I can't even keep the kitchen floor clean I'm pretty impressed I got it done. And "early", to boot.

Comments

Oh I loooove it! So cute!! thanks for the link back! love the purple :) have a fun time!
Lina
fancy frugal life

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔