Well child....

Since my Dball has been to the Dr periodically throughout most years of his life (I'm generally opposed to going to the Dr if it's not pretty much absolutely necessary) I always figured they would "count" as well-child checks.  They don't.  So both my kiddos had well-child checkups this week.

Thankfully Dr. Livingston (whom we've never seen before) said D needs to eat more real food.  And he's grown even since we measured him last month, and at 11 years and 8 months is 5' 1½" tall, and weighs 104#.

Kupcake is perfect, speaks well over "2-word sentences", and  at 27 months is 35" tall and 30.6#.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔