Cinco de Mayo

That is another excuse for me to eat Mexican food. I made pinto beans (Kupcake's favorite!) in the crockpot over night, chicken quesadillas in the crockpot during Church.  CANNOT WAIT!

It's been an interesting week I guess.  Wednesday it was 80° outside, we had to water our TOMATOES THAT WE PLANTED WHEN THE FARMER's ALMANAC SAID IT WOULD BE SAFE,  then it snowed on Friday and Saturday.  Even stayed on the ground for a good bit of the day on Friday.  I'm cold, and not terribly impressed.  I don't believe it has anything to do with global warming or the like, I think the Lord just likes to keep us on our toes and let us know who's in charge every now and again.

So Kupcake has had some teething issues the past week, and allergies as well.  Dball stayed home from Church today with allergies and asthma issues- he's had them for 3 days or so.  I'm SO THANKFUL it looks like it may warm up and stay that way this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔