Back-to-School

Our Christmas Vacation was a little more extensive than usual, because frankly I was a little more tired and usual, for the entire month of December.  We had a high of 9° today, and the windchill was -20°f, or some such.  Public schools were out today, but luckily we're homeschoolers so we were able to get back-to-school :) .

Dball has started Easy Peasy All-in-One for homeschool this semester- and so far I really like it.  He's going to learn Spanish, and it includes Math, Science, History.... yippee!  We're going to add additional History because D an I enjoy History.  D completed a full day's work within an hour this morning.

Kupcake played with her fridge whacker or whatever it is from leapfrog that she puts letters in and it tells her names and sounds.  Kept her occupied for about half an hour.  She also colored for half an hour, and she strung beads while I was sorting though beads to sell.  Unfortunately she's like me, and loves aaaaaaaaalllllllllll the beads and wants to keep them all, and goes on and on about "how beautiful they are in her bowl".  So fun!  She also played a zoo animal game and a number game on her tablet for quite some time.

Her BFF wasn't able to come to her Birthday tea party last night because of the weather and road conditions, but we went ahead and ate pizza, sang happy birthday, blew out candles and had cake.  Her favorite party was opening presents :) .  Her tea party included not-so-hot chocolate with rainbow marshmallows in it. 

Thankfully I've run the dishwasher, and the kitchen is mostly clean.  Kupcake is asleep, and Dball is about to be on his way.  When I get the pictures edited from the Happy Birthday Tea Party, I will add some.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔