is it weekend yet?

Today wasn't so bad. We had Cman visiting for a few hours earlier this afternoon. Dragged the boys (and the girl, of course) to Sam's with me. Picked up the new Harry Potter movie while we were out, of course.

When we got home the boys decided to play outside. I don't think it ever got much above 50° outside, and they were both wearing shorts, long soccer socks and jackets. They were pretty cute! Sadly I didn't get pics. Very sad indeed.

At one point they came in to warm up and worked on a craft. It was THIS ONE, only we had the styro egg crates, so not quite the same to me? It's what D wanted to do, so they did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔