Wednesday

This week is sort of dragging on for me.  Not sure why.
General Conference was on Easter Sunday this year, so  we pretty much stayed in jammies all day long.   We enjoyed listening to all of Conference, and had brisket (FABULOUS!) for Easter Dinner.  I also made homemade wheat rolls and strawberry cake.  The rolls were great, but the loaf I made at the same time didn't fare so well because I forgot to grease the bread pan before I put the dough in it =(.  I *lurved* the Strawberry Cake, but D said it "tasted like pumpkin cake only with strawberries.  And not very many strawberries at that."  Also that he "thought it was making [him] sick to his stomach" when he ate it.  B said it wasn't the most fantastic cake I had ever made, but it was okay....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔