Chunky Necklaces and Living Lockets (similar to Origami with the Owl)

All of these are also available on my Facebook page- just stop by and comment on the ones you want or private message me and I'll get it right out to you :)

 Colorful Pastel Pearls Chunky Necklace- approximately 18" long (child sized) brand new, 1st quality! $15 (shipped)

*Wild* Turquoise Diamond Bling Chunky Necklace- approximately 18" long (child sized) brand new, 1st quality! $15 (shipped)

 Classic Rhinestone Encrusted Circle opens smoothly like a book with 20" chain included
$17 shipped



Silver Heart Encrusted with crystals adjustable 7-8.5" chain
$15 shipped

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔