Oh, no! The last one til FALL?!



(I know some of my friends participate in Rhea Lana's, but there are still many who know nothing about it.  *I* sell my quality and boutique pre-loved kid's clothes and equipment (bikes! play kitchens! furniture!!) and get to restock Kupcake's wardrobe for the current season) 

Rhea Lana's of Fayetteville will be here April 27- May 3, 2014.  This one will be at the same location as the Sale last Fall, which is : 1395 E Henri de Tonti Blvd, Springdale, Arkansas.  It's super easy to consign, and even easier to SHOP of course. ;)

I've gathered *most* of my gently used clothes and equipment and started inputting them at the website.  All clothing is on plastic hangers, including safety pins and appropriate hangtags (all listed on their handy website above^^^), and I've got a lengthy list!  You could have hundreds of things just sitting in your drawers and closets that people would PAY YOU FOR and take them off your hands!

This sale the last day to enter your items online is 4/22 (Tuesday), and you can drop off starting Tuesday all the way through Thursday.  You can either print off your own labels and put them on your hang tags, or just show up on a check-in day and they will even print them out for you and show you how to do it.  I run by and pick mine up, bring them home, put them on all my items and then go back later to drop off.

SO EXCITED for the sale to start so I can watch my items sell in real time!  I check it throughout the day (every day).  You will make 70% of your sale price, so the more money you make, the more you have to spend on CLOTHES AND SHOES AND STUFF for your kids.  It's a win-win.  Also don't forget if you volunteer (can include bringing in food for the workers, actually working at the sale, setting up, or checking out customers, stocking the floor) you can SHOP EARLY.  You also can earn a pass to shop the half price sale early- woot!

There's still time to gather up your Spring and Summer outfits that your kids grew out of and list them on the Rhea Lana's of Fayetteville site.  There are friendly videos and tutorials if you need any help at all- also if you "like" The Rhea Lana's of NW Arkansas facebook page you can ask questions there as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔