The last Rhea Lana's of the season for this area!

There are thousands and thousands of gently used clothes, shoes, equipment, toys- just waiting for new homes!  On opening day I was able to find over $160 worth of items for Miss Kupcake as well as Dball- so impressed with the Teen's size 18+ and Men's Small items that were available.  I even got him a swimsuit that fits!  

Miss Kupcake needed play clothes, which for us includes Gymboree sets (some with tags still on them!) and fun boutique items.  Love that they're all so affordable and in such great condition.  They accept cash, of course, but I use my credit card for the points and then just pay it off every month, which is a little added blessing for us. 




My very favorite purchase this time has to be this tankini/rash guard for my little Miss.  I wanted a rash guard suit, but wanted ruffles or something so it wasn't just plain like all the ones I keep seeing.  Look what I found!


squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ! !

In addition to clothing there's lots of equipment, toys, brand new purses and bags, boutique chunky jewelry, hair bows....  *ALL* in amazing condition!  I'm heading back tomorrow for HALF PRICE DAYS-- might find something else we "need" :)


Oh, the 25% off sale starts today, and then tomorrow many things will be 50% off! I just wanted to encourage anyone who needs any clothing items or baby equipment to CHECK IT OUT before it's gone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔