HALF PRICE DAYS!!


Oh friends, you mustn't miss today and tomorrow at Rhea Lana's.... everything without a red dot on the price tag is HALF PRICE!  I secretly went last night, and there's loads of fabulous things left including:

ZaZa Couture (well, there was at least one size 6 skirt left when I *bought*it* last night!)
Gap
Oriental Express
Anavini
Kelly's Kids
MJ

^^^ (those are all just clothes I saw in both little and big girls, little and teen boys)

There are also:

Tom's shoes
Homeschool Curriculum (okay, I might've bought some of this, but I LEFT SOME FOR YOU TOO!)
Gorgeous furniture (including a twin sleigh bed I almost had to take home with me)
Super Fun COSTUMES!!!
Leotards for BALLET :)
Books
Games
Princess Tupperware plates/cups/bowls ( <<-- bought="" have="" i="" might="" of="" okay="" p="" some="" this="">Jackets & Coats (Northface, Corky's Kids, Gap, etc....)
Cute maternity clothes

That's not all- your really should at least stop in and take a peak!  It is open to the public from 9am-7pm at 1080 W. Henri de Tonti Blvd in Springdale today and tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔