It's Rhea Lana's Time!!!



 Clearly one of my favorite events- every time :)
I get to sell all my kid's outgrown clothes-- and replenish they're entire wardrobe on the CHEAP! It's such fab stuff too- not cheap-O brands, but Hannah Andersson, Gap, Northface, Matilda Jane, Mini Boden- lots of quality beautiful items.  Here's some of the MANY quality clothes and toys and such already there:




I went on Saturday and stocked up- but there's still plenty for you!! It's in Tontitown at the old  "Oops" building on 412 across from the Sonic.  There's plenty of parking, so much to see, and it was all restocked this morning.  There will be even MORE restock tonight, so whether you go today or tomorrow there will be plenty of fresh, new clothing, accessories, toys.... you name it!  I saw Tom's, Stride Rite, and several boutique brand shoes for my little darling (today she is going by "Princess", though last week it was "Just Pirate").  This is one of her VERY FAVORITE Gymbo "comfy dresses" we picked up on Saturday:


What is hilarious is that all these pics are sideways?! I'll try to get them straightened out!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔