Has it been 3 years?! 🤔

There’s way too much to catch up on i think?!
I homeschooled Kupcake all last year with two amazing friends and their kids.
DBall is a Sr at Har-Ber HS this year and is on the debate team and in Camerata choir. He makes amazing grades and it’s super bittersweet for me that he’s graduating next Spring.
We just got back from Coleman Family Reunion in Bear Lake, UT. The week prior DBall went to EFY at BYU, while Kupcake and I spent the week with friends who now live in West Jordan. I was able to go to the Provo City Center Temple (w/Susie) and the Jordan River Temple.
Bryson is still heat treating and is currently working and living in Ardmore, OK, M-F. Yay.
My mom was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in March. She’s having a small reunion next weekend that the kids and I will drive out to. Bryson will drive down after work on Friday night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.