With back-2-school and all it's been a long month I guess

Also Aball has been working 12-13 hours days on new projects at work, so my day starts when Kupcake drags me out of bed, and then after dinner I have to take Dball to karate, Scouts, etc.... good times!

Sometimes I have other, more interesting experiences though.  Like this one:

So after my husband left for work this morning, and left the bedroom door wide open so sun was shining on me and Kupcake's eyes, I got up to close the door and laid back down next to Napoleon Kupcake and waited for her to fall back to sleep.
Since I did not fall back to sleep during that time, I decided to bathe.  As soon as I filed the tub up with fabulous hot water and epsom salts, got my shampoo and magazine and book in there, sat down in the water and turned off the faucet- Napoleon Precious Kupcake awoke and despite my calling to her from the bathroom she pitter pattered around the house crying (loudly) for me.  She finally "found" me, and decided to "watch" me until I finished washing my hair and face.  She wouldn't go away, declared me "all clean" after my hair was done, and started pulling out towels for me to dry off (I already had towels near the tub, but she declared those "old and dirty" and got me some new ones).  So bathtime was, sadly, OVER.  Napoleon Darling 2 y/o daughter waited and "watched" me get dressed, pulled out some clean clothes from the drawers for me.  We went to the living room.  We had to get her changed and dressed, and talk about how furious she was that Daniel Tiger is, in fact, NOT ON TV AT 8AM.  Horrors.
So eventually she let me get up, and I went to the kitchen to make eggs.  While putting the defrosted strawberries into the fridge, I dropped them.  ALL of them.  There were strawberries all over ME, the floor, the refrigerator door, the pantry door, the cabinets.... and then Napoleon Sweet Daughter insisted on helping me clean up the mess.  She thinks I mustn't feel very good, and I need some medicine and to go see Dr. Mark (the Chiropractor, who can apparently fix anything in her eyes).

All of this, before 9am!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔