*SO* excited that the exercising is going well....

In my head I had decided that we would walk on Mon, Weds & Fri... then deep water running on Tues & Thurs. The first walk we went for last week, where we walked for 40+ minutes, I wondered if maybe it was a fluke or something. I mean I was a little sore after the first half hour, (mostly my rear and hips were feeling it) but I wasn't winded; and I wasn't thinking of asking Bryson to come home and get the car to pick me up.

The next time when we went to the park, I started thinking it might not be a fluke after all. But you never can be sure- sometimes those things sneak right up on you. Today after we picked DBall up from school, we went for a walk. We took both dogs, and DBall was going to learn to ride his bike. We went to the park- though the seat on the bike is apparently very hard and uncomfortable. Impressively D. rode on his own for a short distance and didn't crash on the ground after the distance. I'll look into another seat for him maybe tomorrow.

Hmmm... well I got side tracked and now I need to go to sleep.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am here now! WTG on your goals.. you are doing fab!!!!

I love how your added the music notes to your name, wonder if I could do that?
Ree said…
It's great to read about your progress! congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔