Fabulous!

Since we did deep water running yesterday, we went for another walk today. We went to the park near our home- walked all the way around it! Poor Gizmo was dragging and panting- whereas Wednesday he was pretty chipper. He also seems to have blood in his urine- it's scary really. I wonder if he has a UTI? I presume dogs can get them... he's such a tiny little thing. Think I'll call the vet and ask. We've been planning to switch to a vet nearer to our home though...

So anyway we walked for 50+ mins today! And apparently, even though everyone always told me this before- you actually DO get more energy when you exercise. It's fabulous!

Comments

tnunley said…
A comment about your puppy... Dogs do get uti's and they also get bladder stones! I would make an appt. to rule out stones... just my professional opionion! :)
K- thanks... I will do that. Poor little thing. :(

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔