Just a little note-

Real quick(ish)

Since my surgery I'm supposed to be exercising 3-5 times a week (preferably 5, the Dr. says) and I've been doing water aerobics 3-5 x/week... though really only 3 and hoping to "work up" to 5. The Dr's office suggests walking, but I have arthritis in my knees and ankles, and my hip and lower back are usually KILLING me whenever I try to walk any distance. Since I've lost the 37 lbs, I thought maybe we should try it this morning because I didn't feel like going to water aerobics. So Bryson and I put leashes on Things 1 & 2, and we ended up walking for 40 minutes. I did take a pain pill (darvocet) before we left- and my lower back hurts a little but no more so than after water aerobics most days. I'm so excited! I bet my D.ball will walk with me (or ride his bike) in the afternoons if I want.... and I can get more exercise in and LOSE MORE WEIGHT, FASTER! WoooHooo!!!!

In other news, my cranberry velour "jogging pants" (???? not sure what they'recalled) fit fabulous now- though I have no matching top :(. So I'm wearing them with a black T-shirt and calling it good. Now I've got to go to pharmacy and there's a few things I need at the store. After I dry my hair and make myself presentable.

Oh- I feel like I shouldmake an honorable mention for Bryson.... after our walk this morning he bathed Gizmo and India. Gizmo needed it far worse than Lu, but they're both cleaner and smelling better now. Yay for that!

Comments

tnunley said…
Hey, since we live so close to each other, maybe we can be walking partners. We can walk around the pond. If our dogs get along we can bring them too! What kind do you have?
Oh sorry- why doesn't it send me emails when someone posts? We have a shih tzu,and a Shih Kie (half shih tzu, half yorkie). They've probably actually BEEN to your house- for a while there they got out all to often. They got pretty tired on yesterday's walk... India thought maybe Bryson should carry her the rest of the way home. :) Hopefully they'll do well tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔