Homeless

Well, we still have a home. The yard is covered with tree branches and there's no electricity, but it's still there :) . We're staying at Celeste's until our lights come back on. Her's were out for an hour this evening, but we're hoping they stay on the rest of the night (and tomorrow).

I think B's going to work tonight, but I don't wanna ask in case he's going to stay here w/me and D-Ball. D is still not feeling fabulous, but he hasn't had a fever and I'm doing a fairly decent job of keeping him doped up on albuterol, mucinex and tylenol.

Alright I'm going to go. Chef Donnie is making hamburgers for dinner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔