Exciting news!

That may be a little optimistic on my part... But it's exciting to me. Here it is... wait for it.... I can see and feel my knees! Right where I always knew they would be. I'm quite impressed with them,I think they're cute. Bryson says they're "lovely". I was certain I had seen them there about 20 years ago, but then when it's been so long it's easy to forget. Also my ankles are quite slim, and my FEET (all my shoes are too big). And so far,though it's only just beginning, the skin isn't sagging where my knees used to be covered by it. I hope and pray every night almost that I won't have to have that lower body lift after I lose all my weight...

I tried on lots of old clothes today- many are going to have to go I'm afraid. Most of the dresses/skirts that now fit are short-sleeved... and it's pretty dang cold here. I shall wear them with a sweater! I'm getting excited- and Bryson likes to watch me try on clothes (or something like that). I like to remind him to get used to it, we're going to have to shop for something that fits sooner rather than later.

Also my swimsuits are almost all too big. I'm down to my last one, which I secretly hope doesn't fit for too terribly long. It's not a BIG secret, but nonetheless. So I've got... mmm.... FOUR I am finished with forever. And ever. Hallelujah!

Sadly Nannie is in the hospital with a UTI and recovering from the flu. Mom says the Dr. suggested if her test results come back okay she might be able to go home tomorrow!

Okay that's it for now. Will follow-up when more body parts appear. ;o)

Comments

tnunley said…
How funny! I did the same thing this morning. I had stashed away several scrub tops that i couldn't wear. I am a sucker for saving things and thinking I'll actually use them. 6 of the tops actually fit! WooHoo! I am soo happy for the both of us!!
Me too! A little skeert I'll be completely nekkid in a few weeks, but HAPPY ABOUT IT! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔