Should be in bed.....

But wanted to note a few things.

I've lost 1 more pound since yesterday.

I've had good energy and felt generally well for the last couple weeks. Until today. I was really tired and dragging, and didn't want to exercise. At all. Bryson didn't say I had to,but he didn't offer to let us stay home and skip it either. So we went. I'm so grateful for Bryson- he's so patient and supportive :o). I didn't enjoy the 40 minute walk, but I'm glad we did it. Hoping tomorrow I feel loads better.

I'm organizing my/our life now. Well, I'm fixing to. I'm making a schedule for keeping the house in order (laundry on Monday, polish furniture Tuesday, etc...) and a menu as well. We have switched pizza/movie night from Friday night to Saturday night, because Poppy requested we not do it on a night he has to work (he gets tired of cold pizza,I guess). And I believe we're going to keep breakfast night on Mondays.... w/waffles or pancakes and bacon. We'll mostly likely have Mexican twice a week- because it's so easy and we love it best. Maybe Tuesday and Fridays? Hmm... will think about it some more.

I used to be so organized (my therapist prior to surgery referred to it as "ADD with OCD tendencies", lol!) but I've felt SO bad the last few years I just couldn't get anything done. I couldn't be more grateful and optimistic that I'm feeling so much better and have significantly more energy. Things have GOT to get done around here, and I'm going to do them. Can I get a "hallelujah!"

Alright now I feel like I can go to bed and rest easy. Tomorrow is laundry and master bathroom day, by the way. And the dishes are all cleared and in the dishwasher- so I won't have to deal with that in the morning. I HATE to clean up the kitchen, whether morning or night. But I also hate to wake up to a dirty kitchen- so my schedule will include dishes every night, and exercise 5 days a week.

G'night & God bless!

Comments

Bonnie Tadlock said…
I assume they let you take multivitamins after surgery? (Mom couldn't take them before surgery because she'd heal up too quickly if they needed to go back in...) It usually helps me get the energy I need for the rest of the day. Anyway, about organizing life, Amy tried that once, at least for her laundry (Jeans day, shirts & kids clothes, etc), and I don't think it ever worked out for her. For me, I can only take it as it comes. So neat about a weekly menu plan, ie breakfast night, pizza night, mexican, (leftovers??)!! I think I'd like to try that since I always have such a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner. Sam & I actually put together a month's worth of dinner ideas to put together for a month so we could get a grocery list together. That would then help us budget $$ for food...etc. Still haven't implemented, but maybe we can work on it week by week. You can be so inspirational Ang.
Anonymous said…
check out my organization blog to help you if you want to :)

and WTG on the weight!!! you are doing great!
Ree said…
I, too, tend to spend too long on the computer when I should be doing something else, or at least sleeping. I could learn from your cleaning schedule...

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔