Icy

That's what it is here tonight. It started earlier this afternoon, they decided to let school out an hour early because of weather conditions. D-Ball was supposed to meet with his pulmonologist, but they closed the office early and rescheduled (because of the weather again). So we went ahead and picked him up a little early, and then ran by the jeweler to pick up B's resized college ring. The traffic was awful and there were acciednts on the freeway,but we went ahead to the Sam's in Bentonville anyway and picked up the few things we needed.

I think my schedule is going well- I'm *SO* relieved to ahve some organization in my day again. I didn't manage to exercise again today, but I felt awful and we had to run errands this morning. I think we were considering deep water aerobics tomorrow, but D-ball has a fever now and looks and feels awful, so that's probably out. They likely won't be open anyway because of the weather. But I *love* knowing what chores to do and meals to cook every day- it's fabulous! Today I did at least 5 loads of laundry, and there's only 3 of us?! It included all the sheets and bath towels though, so maybe that's part of the reason. We had "breakfast" for dinner since it's Monday, and B went out and got movies from redbox for us to watch. D-ball went to bed early and is still coughing away in there. :( I hate for him to be sick.

I didn't have all that much to say in the first place (obviously) but DBall just woke up with chills and horrible coughing, and I had to hold him til the shivering stopped and he went back to sleep. I'm just going to go to bed myself now. Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
awww the Jan. ickies! Feel better!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔