It's Saturday

and I'm thankful.
Went to the Dr. for "6 wk follow-up" (at 8 weeks) this past Thursday. I've lost 53 lbs, possibly a little more. I think everything is going according to plan, neither the Dr. nor the nutritionist suggested otherwise.
Our plan is to exercise 5 days/week, with Sat & Sun off. However Thursday it never got above 25, and Friday was fairly cold as well and we had an appointment that took a long time in the morning. So instead we walked to the park (Angie, Bryson, D-ball, Gizmo, India, D-ball's scooter....) and visited the library while we were there. We'll go for a walk tomorrow also, and then I guess we'll have to exercise M-F next week as well.
After our park/library experience we came home and Bryson picked up the pizza and we watched the basketball game- which sucked. Now we're fixing to go to the movies. We're goign to see the mall cop one- forgot what it's called.
We took some pictures since it's the 17th,but they're all terribly fuzzy for some odd reason and I don't love any of them. I'llmaybe post a couple, but know that I dislike them instensely. I am SO impressed these red velour pants fit now though :D.
Alright I gotta get- need to get candies together for the movies!! XOXOXO

Comments

tnunley said…
You go girl! Keep up the good work! We just went shopping for Theron. He has dropped 2 pant sizes! WooHoo for everybody!!
monkkeyred said…
angie, i can totally tell you are losing weight. those pants are fun. thakns for posting pictures. i love to see your progress.
Bec, whr's your blog? I went to your profile,but couldn't find a blog?? I'm patiently awaiting your writings... :o) XOXOXO
Ree said…
You look great. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous said…
you are doing great!!!! keep up the good work!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔