Somewhat briefly-

Last night we watched and recorded DBall's 2nd grade production of "Oceans of Fun". It was really cute and DBall had a speaking part and a solo in a song. He did really well, hopefully we'll edit it out his parts and post it on youtube and facebook for family and friends soon.

We're going to Alabama to visit Nannie, Nana & Grandpa, Ashlie and Jonathan over Easter. We keep forgetting to ask about an Easter egg hunt- but we'll need to. We really like Easter egg hunts.

Today I checked DBall out of school from 10:00-11:30 for the home school/Tree House Science Fair. He wasn't in it, but I wanted him to see the different projects so he'd have some idea what he could do for next year's Science Fair. Since there's a 14-day waiting period after you turn in your intent to home school, I went ahead and asked him if he wanted to go ahead and attend until Spring break (so March 20) or if he wanted next week to be his last week. I was a little surprised that he said he'd like to go the full time, until March 20th. The reason? "Because Mrs. McCann is really going to miss me!" I had decided to leave it up to him though- it's his decision. So I guess I have to go with it.

I got some fun beads yesterday for all the bracelets I'm working on for the Spring Boutique Show. I've ordered even more off ebay. Oh, how I wish I had thought of ebay- those people are making money hand over fist!

I've had a migraine since yesterday, though it wasn't a migraine at the very start. It pretty much is now though. I'm going to tell the roomba to vacuum now I think. Sometimes that helps my headache....

Comments

Bonnie Tadlock said…
Do you see a Chiropractor? One of the gals in my ward said she got headaches on a pretty consistent basis til she got adjusted (on a regular basis). Sam swears by them too, but he nor I get headaches often anyway. Maybe it'd be worth a try?
Skeert of Chiros. Saw one and UT and he tried to kill me (I'm convinced). I really think it's cyclical, though I've still got it today (I have the cycle as well though). I am taking sudafed now,in case it's sinuses/allergies. Really I'm over the week-long headache activity....

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔