Depressed maybe?

I'm not sure what my deal is, but I don't feel great. I still have a headache. Sometimes it's worse than others, sometimes pretty mild. But I swear it's been there since the very beginning of March. I'm over it now.

I'm cold. It's 52° F and raining. I'M SO TIRED OF BEING COLD. I have blood drawn Monday morning for progesterone and estrogen- maybe that'll provide some insight into my current frigidity.

Bryson can't get any time off next week, but D-Ball and I are going to Nana & Grandpa's in Alabama for a few days. I still need to finish up the laundry for that, and I've made a lasagna for AceBall.

We've decided against flying to California in August- it's just going to cost too much. We'll be able to do a lot more stuff while we're there if we drive, plus we'll have the convenience of our own car. We're still wondering if there's any homeschool discounts at SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo and such.... guess I should go ahead and look into that while I'm sitting here. I'm even more confused than ebfore regarding the SD Zoo at this point....

Alright I haven't eaten, and I guess I oughta. I did get my hair highlighted and cut, but I don't think I love it (which is why I haven't posted pictures). Maybe later today, we'll see. AceBall bought me the Twilight movie- I really like it :) .

Comments

Anonymous said…
I need an email to send you that link to my book.

sorry you are down :(

hang in there, hormones are all over the place when you start losing weight... hugs

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔