Semi productive

as far as days go. Aceball got home from work and made loads of pancakes! I've partially unloaded the dishwasher, started 2laods of laundry, showered & dressed, picked up pizza rolls, picked up Peyton to play wii and eat pizza rolls......

That may be the extent of it. It's cold and freezing rainy here today, which I dislike immensely. This afternoon we have a homeschool group meeting at Fun City. My menu says we're grilling burgers and dogs for dinner, though clearly in the sleet we definitely are not. I think I've been through all my homeschool boxes and cannot find the math curriculum. I found a math boardgame and some flash cards- but nothing substantial for some reason. I suppose the child will have to have some math though.....

Gonna make some chili!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔