SO EXCITED!

It happens this way every month, but I'm always a little anxious (sometimes more than a little) when it's been a week or two since I've lost anything. And then, coinciding with ovulation for some reason, I start losing! WOOOHOOO!!! I think on the morning of 3/12? 3/13? I had lost 4 lbs, and this morning another 2lbs. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

When I had my 3 mo follow-up at the surgeon's office - which drives me insane that I have to see a nurse practitioner I've never seen before, and I don't get to see my surgeon - but I digress; they said the surgery was only a "tool to help [me] lose 65-80% of [my] excess weight", and if I lost down to 195 lbs or so it would be a "complete success". Come on, seriously? A "COMPLETE SUCCESS" would clearly be at least 40-50 lbs less than that, in my opinion. Maybe I'll be grateful and happy if I weigh 195- but I'm liking 150 lbs a whole lot better. It should be a good deal warmer this week, so hopefully we'll be able to walk to the park every day. And really, if it stops coming off, I'll step up the exercise and eat less or something. Though.... I eat very little now so that part may not work out.

We had the missionaries over last night for Eureka Pizza and brownies. Aceball wondered if I shouldn't cook (on pizza night? I think not!) but they were really excited to have pizza and they loved the brownies. I'm calling it a success. They said it had been ages since they'd had pizza, and when they did they could only afford to buy one (we had 3 larges) so they couldn't really eat as much as they would've liked. Poor boys! I think they deserve a little pizza party every now and again. :) We even had rootbeer.

Also yesterday the boys helped me clean up some. We're putting the homeschooling books in the white living room .... OOOOh! Maybe we can call the fireplace room the "Living Room", and the TV room the "Family Room"?? Okay, so we're removing books we don't now nor will likely in the future read regularly from the living room to the guest room, and putting the homeschooling curricula in the living room on the book shelves. I still haven't found the Saxon math- but I continue to look. I have lots of Pathway readers, grammar, science, history.... but no Saxon math. I might have to break down and look into other maths and come to a decision and purchase some, we'll see. I'm pretty sure the math on "Time 4 Learning" web site will be sufficient for the next month or two at least.

I've ordered some crystal beads from a seller in Hong Kong,paid for them on 3/02, but haven't received them yet. I'm starting to get concerned, I really needed them for the Boutqiue Show on April 25. I've emailed them at 2 different addresses, and I guess if they don't arrive Monday I'll start buying some 40% off at Hobby Lobby- though I hate to.

Alright I'm waiting on Celeste, whose supposed to be coming by to pick up the digital recorder for her Church service today..... I'm a little worried they might be late, and Cman is supposed to be leading the entire service I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔