Really don't know what the cause is

but I am exhausted. I anticipated the hair falling out about this time, and I'm informed it will begin returning May-June. I love losing weight, and my energy level had been increasing weekly, if not daily. But this constant dull headache (though sometimes it's pounding) and getting more and more tired every day was not expected. I firmly believe it's the exact same headache for over a week now?! Pre-surgery I almost always had a headache, but post- not so much.

I'm totally unimpressed with the current weather. 2 days ago it was warmish and sunny (70° F) and today it's only been about 40° F!! The high tomorrow is only 37° F. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔