And it gets better every day, sometimes every hour!


Sweet Sugar Darlin' pointed out to me today (not for the first time this week) that she "has two hands. you see?"
"yes."
"You see I have two hands, Mommy?"
"I do."
"Mommy, I have two hands"
"okay"
"So I need two trick-or-treats for my two hands!"
 

She gets two trick-or-treats when she poops in the potty (for over a month now!!) and it only stands to reason that she should get two whenever she notices that she has two hands?!  Seems logical, I suppose, when you're 2 years old, going on 17.  But I am ever so thankful that she's peeing and pooping in the potty almost exclusively all day now.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔