In other news....

Aball is off work today (HALLELUJAH- he's been working 6 days/week for what seems like EVER now....) and I made my second 30 minute worm rescue in as many days.  I had togo it alone this morning, as DBall is depressed that he has to do school-work even though his father is off today.  Speaking of which, he has done nothing of the sort.  But he did help me "garden" this morning.

So far we have planted green onions, sugar snap peas and broccoli.  B. has completed the garden boxes and filled them with the dirt we had delivered a few weeks ago.  He Wed & Fed the backyard a couple days ago, but we haven't done the front yet.  There's a high chance of rain this afternoon, so I'm hoping it will take care of the garden for me.  When he finishes distributing the remaining pile of dirt (it was a dump truck load full) I believe he is planning to mow the lawn.  I hope he is able to do that before it rains.

I'm going to shower here shortly, then head off for Sam's.  For Easter dinner (which we're having alone, as usual... and DBall doesn't eat any of the food) we're having brisket, some kind of potatoes - which is starting to look like hashbrown/velveeta/bacon casserole, jordan rolls, homemade fresh strawberry cake with homemade strawberry cream cheese frosting (take me NOW!) and strawberry-ade to drink.   I will have to post recipes later.

We got the master bath spackled, textured and painted taupe (pictures eventually to follow), and removed the wallpaper and textured D's bathroom as well.  B finished up the painting (near the ceiling) in the living and master bedrooms.  Now we need to paint D's bath & the guest bath, as well as the dining room and office. 

I finally found a polo shirt with purple in it for D. (on clearance at JCP).  We have an Easter egg hunt at the Wheeler's Church tomorrow morning, then the Bunny will be at Sam's for pics!! We've been doing the "Easter All Week"  Family Home Evening Lesson, which includes short scriptures every night (starting last Sunday) that includes what happened in Christ's life this last week of his life.  I've really enjoyed it.

Alright I gotta run! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔