Wow- time flies!

So.... I have no idea where to begin.
Here's what I've been  thinking about today and this week though:
Kupcake is 28# now, and chattering and saying fun things (and ornery things) and I'm really liking her. 
Dball is still taking his Future Lego League robotics class, they have a qualifier at Harber High School tomorrow.  He never says much about it, but seems to be participating, and I'm hoping he's enjoyed it and gotten a lot out of it.
Aball is still at Wachter, has his annual review and got a raise.  So that's good.  Stable jobs make me happiest.
This Spring I started getting steroid shots in my back for pain.  The first was uncomfortable, but worked for over a month.  The second was wicked painful- the Dr said it was "really really inflamed" in my SI joint so it seemed like it would be pretty uncomfortable.  IT HURT.  Bad enough that I was humming.  (if you know m very well, you know what that means).  I don't scream- I hum.
So that shot wore off just over a month later, but I couldn't convince myself to go back for another. 
Then I started seeing on the news where all those people got the steroid back shots, and contracted meningitis, and quite a few have died.... None here in Arkansas, but still it gives one pause.
I did start using/selling doTerra a couple weeks ago, and got the Deep Blue blend and I think it does help.  Becky says there's a lotion you can use at the same time that will help a lot more, so I'm definitely going to look into getting that.
I haven't gained any weight, I weigh the same as I did before I got pregnant with Kupcake.  But I'm also not losing any weight.  The pain Dr told me that while it is painful to walk/exercise with my SI joint issues, it will not cause further injury to my back. Since I cannot take NSAIDs because of the bypass, and I'm allergic to all narcotics (apparently) except for darvocet which is suspiciously accused of causing heat problems after 50 years of safe use by everyone, I'm, hoping doTerra is going to be my saving grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔