I have given up on catching up-

and figure I ought to just start from the here & now.
It's been snowing the last couple days, and for the first time in what seems like a really long time, B was off yesterday and we all got to laze around all day long. B & D did take C-man and go sledding, and then they built a fort/tunnel in the front yard. I have pics, but once again cannot figure out how to download them from my camera. Stupid thing. Mind you I remember how I downloaded them before, but that way isn't working now. Probably for the same reason B can't seem to get Word installed on my computer. Either way- it drives me CrAzY!!
B had to work today- and after he made it to work he called home to say the roads were pretty decent, and he would come get me so I could take him back to work and keep the truck. Only when he got here, he couldn't get back up the driveway, so I declined the invitation. I can just see me hiking up the snowy/icy driveway in my pajamas and pink fuzzy slippers.
Speaking of pink fuzzy slippers, when we went up to the Church last Wednesday for Scouts, I totally forgot to remove my house shoes (fuzzy pink slippers) and put my real shoes back on. As I was walking up the front steps to the Stake Center I saw my reflection in the front glass, and realized I had the pink slippers on. Ahhh, well.... the Cub Scouts didn't seem overly traumatized by it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔