It's going to be a busy week

at least it looks so on paper.

B was off work today because mail doesn't run on holidays (hallelujah, pass the gravy!) and he did spend some time watching the olympics. I really wish I enjoyed the olympics more than I do, but I do not. Sometimes I can sit there and watch the snowboardersor speed skaters or whatever, but I definitely don't get all excited about it and set aside time in my day for the olympics. In addition to that though, B also put the Christmas boxes back up in the attic (can I get another HALLELUJAH!!!) and finished removing the wallpaper from the master bathroom walls. I somehow did not realize that I couldn't just go in there and paint it now. First it has to have textured, and then primed. Oh, the tediousness of it all. I just want it painted already!! I am *SO* convinced it's going to look less flaming pink once the walls are a more neutral color.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔