♪♫ And it's a great day to be alive I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes ★♪♫¸.·*¨)

I haven't despised Summer for the first time in many years..... but it's taken it's toll I guess. With the record lows coming tonight and tomorrow night- it has been an AMAZING 80° F (the HIGH!!!) today and I couldn't be giddier about it. It's SO FABULOUS I can hardly stand it.

Also I got an insurance refund in the mail today- which was truly a blessing. And when I cleaned out some more stuff from the old house- I found over $100!! Then just moments ago we sold that blue race car toddler bed to someone with toddlers. WONDERFUL!!! We get to go to Higgins tonight for Evan's birthday- there'll be pizza and chocolate cake with ganache. What more could you ask for??

Yesterday I took LilB, Cman & Bman to the movies- we saw Space Chimps. Well, they enjoyed it anyway- I'm pretty sure I slept through most of it. Then we followed poor Celeste home from the grocery store and had pizza rolls at her house. I bet she thought she'd never get rid of us, but swimming lessons (for Bman) did come and we did go home. :( We are definitely going to need someone to swim with us next week..... (taking volunteers)

Wednesday we had library day- and we signed and filed out intent to home school this year. I'm relieved to have that out of the way. And I'm really enjoying homeschooling- though B2 whines and moans when it's time for (__fill in the blank__) and I'm having a difficult time convincing him not to. I remind him that he never moaned and groaned when his (K, 1st or 2nd grade) teacher(s) told them it was time for spelling, or time for math. It really gets on my nerves, and I get temperamental and snarky. I know that is my fault and completely within my control- but seriously. "School" takes maybe 2 hours a day- TOPS. And even though we have technically been doing school all Summer- it's been a really light workload to say the least. I can't see where he has anything to complain about. At all.

I gave a talk Sunday on "being in His kingdom and of His kingdom". I thought it went pretty well. It must not have been awful, or else lots of people are just lying to me... It's possible. BigB thought I didn't stay on topic very well- but my mind really doesn't stay on topic so well since we did all that infertility works years ago. Also that psychopaththerapist did say I had ADD with OCD tendencies. Perhaps it isn't all my fault.

Alright I've got to go. Finishing up burritos for Bryson then heading out to Melanie's. Cheeriooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comments

tnunley said…
Sorry I missed your talk!! Hope things are going well for you!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔