Guest Post- Dball!

I would like to compare and contrast the controllers of ps3 and xbox360.

Strength: In my opinion the xbox360 is a bit more sturdy because it is a little better plastic and its general design is more resistant.

Comfort: I also think the xbox360 controller is a bit better for comfort because of its size, weight, and its texture but it is just my opinion.

Battery life: I think the ps3 controller is better when it comes to battery life because you can use a rather common phone plug to charge it from the ps3 and u need to buy a separate attachment to do that on an xbox360 controller.

Button layout: I also think the xbox360 controller has better analog stick placement but as I usually
use an xbox360 it may just be I am used to the xbox360 analog sticks.

So in my opinion I think the xbox360 controller is better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔