I have about an hour

before we need to run and do Science stuff with Celeste and her family. But I just don't think I have it in me to write a long drawn out post.... So I know I need to get all the vacation info in, but today is just not the day for that.

We're having crockpot chicken & (brown) rice for dinner tonight.... and we officially started our semester of homeschool. We managed reading (aloud) and comprehension, which I believe we will do 3 days a week. We're using Pathway (Amish) readers and the teacher's and workbooks that go with them. We did math, which will be every day, and we're still using Singapore math. We worked on cursive, but I've got to figure out an actual plan for that... going to see how "Cursive First" does it, which is the curriculum Celeste is using.

I managed to print out my menu/chore list/calendar for the rest of this month (thankfully) and tonight is soccer practice. Tuesday I don't seem to have anything planned in the evening (HALLELUJAH!). Wednesday evening is Cub Scouts, Thursday evening is Chess Club (which ABall and DBall will attend) as well as Enrichment meeting for me. Friday night is our ward Primary Fall Festival, I have to bring cupcakes and host a game. Saturday is several different things, but we're hoping to attend: Soccer game at 9am, Charlotte's Baptism at 1pm, and the ETCNWA (homeschool group) season opener... it's potluck and for the whole family. It is actually scheduled for 2-8pm,but w/Bryson likely working until 4pm or so, we won't get there until he's off work.

I've gotten the laundry started (one of today's chores for me), everyone's had breakfast, and D and I are dressed and B is at work. It's a good start I figure. Onward and upward!


DBall at Disneyland


DBall & Aball, w/Bobby & his girls


Dball at the Lorikeet Aviary


Evelynne at the Lorikeet Aviary


Aball & Shylelagh (Sissy!) at the Aviary

Comments

Nicole Bolinger said…
you are a busy busy woman, and you seem so organized! See ya Friday night!!!
Laurie HIMCR said…
GREAT pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔