"Be sure you lay around the house a lot"

I'm pretty sure that's what my OB said yesterday afternoon. Hubs heard it too- you can't make this stuff up.
I'm delighted that there's been no spotting for quite a few weeks now. The ultrasound last week was comforting and a huge relief- both the UAMS RN and the Fayetteville geneticist said everything looked great and they hadn't seen anything unusual or to be concerned about. I had actually asked the tech during the ultrasound if there looked like a normal amount of amniotic fluid in there. She said looked normal to her, and none of the medical professionals who were involved with it noticed anything out of the ordinary.
So Aball and I went to to see the OB yesterday. He didn't check the cerclage "because [I'd] just had an ultrasound last week" (I STILL think manipulating my cervix every visit is a BAD idea??) but said I will start coming every 2 weeks now because of my condition. Then he told us that the UAMS Dr. was concerned about the amniotic fluid being "on the low side of normal". ???? They told me everything was fine- and specifically asked about amniotic fluid. Granted, it mustn't be a HUGE concern, since they are planning another level 2 ultrasound 7-8 weeks from now. Still though, I guess if something can go wrong, I feel obligated to acquire that condition. Please, PLEASE let this be my last pregnancy. If I can just get this child here to stay alive and well- I cannot do this again. That's my plan.
Dr. did say that could ride in a car to Little Rock and back- as long as I wasn't the one driving. I'm uncertain what difference that makes- but I'm glad he said I could go. I was thinking in order to afford the 3D u/s we might have to get it in LR- but I've located a place in Springfield, MO, that should be fine.
Today I'm wiped out again, but I did manage to make dinner (in the crockpot), take Dball bowling, and bake two loaves of bread yesterday. I think we're going to the park today- if the Wheelers can make it. Otherwise I might have to stay home in bed or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔