The delightful "Girl" is about 4.5 months old now

and she's SO FABULOUS! I remain constantly amazed how different baby girls are from baby boys. Dball NEVER screamed like she does... he never made "girly" type noises. She's awesome!

A friend on facebook posted this recipe from Pioneer Woman for Knock You Naked Brownies a while back, and I decided to make it for the fam. They're presently cooling, but I'm almost in a coma just smelling them. Really I'm getting a strong headache.

Unfortunately ABall's back seized up on him at work yesterday (he didn't come home- he continued walking his route and then another 2 hours of driving- I mean he wasn't ACTUALLY DEAD YET- duh!) and it hurt all night, even after hydrocodone, skelaxin, hot bath, heating pad... So today I made him an appointment with a local chiropractor. I've needed some kind of help with my neck and back for months, it's been exacerbated since Kupcake got here for some reason. So I made me an appointment as well. The Dr decided he needed xrays of me- and there was more (damage?) than I thought. My neck is still kind of sprained- it doesn't curve the way it's supposed to. I've got bone spurs forming in my neck, but luckily that can be treated so that my neck doesn't fuse together. I had NO IDEA you could get bone spurs in your neck?! Also where the vertebral artery travels through, just before it enters the lower part of your skull/brain, that right boney structure on me is twisted at about a 90° angle.... he said that causes migraines. He did some adjustment, said I'd feel like I had been run over by a truck (I do) and sent us on our way. B stayed home from work per Dr's orders. We both go back in Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔