He's got a real job!

HALLELUJAH I'm SO relieved ... B was offered a full time permanent position with Wachter, with full insurance benefits (they even pay the monthly premium) and an significant increase in salary. This is a true answer to many many MANY prayers.

Today the Sweets and I managed to sell some clothing to the resale shop, have the tires rotated and balanced, register the Avalon and pick up a friend's dry cleaning. Kupcake is still sleeping (for almost 2 hours now), Dball rode his brand new 26" 18 speed mountain bike (gift from Santa) around the 'hood a bit and I've completed 2 loads of laundry and the main fixings for tacos tonight.

Hopefully if the kids are up to it we will see the Lights of the Ozarks on the Square in Fayetteville tonight. We haven't seen them yet this year- I'd hate to miss it. It's one of my very favorite things!

Hmmm... another load of laundry done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔