Thinking about getting dressed....

and maybe making some gingerbread. There's so many snackies I want to make- though I can't eat many of them and we aren't expecting company or anything. I guess I could them to friends- I dunno. Dball and I saw some chocolate covered mini marshmallows at the store the other day. We decided we could just make our own but use the big marshmallows and put Christmas sprinkles and stuff on them. That would be easy enough....
I feel sorta bad that Dball has done so little in the way of school work the last month or so. He has done some Math, Reading, English worksheets I guess. Not every day or anything- sometimes only once-a-week. Except for the reading- which he does more often. He never seems to tire of playing Wii games- which would drive me stark raving mad. He also loves to pop popcorn and watch movies in the afternoons. I can only watch a few movies over and over (Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Wizard of Oz...) but he and his father seem to have no problem with the concept.
I'm thinking after Kupcake makes her appearance we can look forward to getting settled in with her and start up school again in January. We need to include Science, which I totally slacked off on this past semester. Hopefully Celeste will do it with us, and that will help keep it going. The kids love Science, and I just don't. I don't hate it- but I can take it or leave it for sure. I like History and English, which I did manage to keep up with last semester until this last month or so of pregnancy. Not that D's behind by any stretch- since he tests at an 8th grade level for Reading and Math I'm not overly concerned he'll fall behind. I'm thinking it'll be a little more difficult for him to get back into the groove of school though when we finally do.
Near as I can tell, Kupcake remains transverse. Maybe I should just give up and go for the c-section? Sounds awful to me though. I've been doing the couch inversion from Spinning Babies, plus this yoga shoulder stand thing. Okay, I've only done the shoulder stand once- and B had to get me into that position- but we're going to do it again tonight and tomorrow. We continue to pray both individually (at least I do!) and as a family that Kupcake will be in the right position when we go into labor, or at least shortly thereafter. I was kind of hoping that with all the trials of the pregnancy (and previous pregnancies) that delivery could be- well, less dramatic. I still wonder if the girl isn't transverse simply because I've been kept on bedrest for 6-7 months, and she's made her a comfy little spot there and just sees no reason to move. On ultrasound she appears to be reclining. With these exercises I do feel a lot of movement from her, but it seems to be temporary and I think she goes back to reclining within an hour or two afterward. Maybe eventually she will stay though. My next appointment is Monday, and I'm just hoping to get her into a different position by then so I can feel like I'm having some effect.
Alright I believe I'll take a shower and more strongly consider getting dressed now. :D Then I think D and I will make some treats... and decide what to feed our Poppy for dinner tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔