Mostly for me

before I forget....




Miss Kupcake was lying on my bed the other night watching TIGER (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood) because she loves to watch it all day, every day.  B and I were cleaning up the kitchen, making birthday cakes and cupcakes in the kitchen, etc., when she popped out of my bed and closed the bedroom door.


As this is not her usual routine, and she's pretty tricky for a person, when I came to stopping point frosting cupcakes I went to see what was going on in the boudoir.  I was not entirely surprised to find that she was in my bathroom, with the light on and the bathroom door closed as well, rifling through my makeup drawer.  When I said, "Oh no, that's not okay..." she simply responded, "No, ma'am, Mommy.  No, ma'am!" and trotted her sassy little self back into the bedroom as though she had never left.

I do love her.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔