Found it! Found the missing post!

A little more excited... still somewhat anxious
So B and I met with the actual surgeon yesterday. We were there for several hours, along with two other women who are having the gastric sleeve done the two days after my surgery. They let us try the chocolate 'bariatric advantage' protein supplement (shake, basically) but it was at room temp and I didn't love it. I purchased some packets of the vanilla and banana flavors, and they're lots better COLD. We also had to meet with the nurse, and he changed up the week-before-surgery-diet. Originally they said we would need to eat low fat, lean meats, low carbs, low starch, etc... Now it's just 2-3 liquid protein drinks per day plus one solid meal consisting of 3-4 oz of lean meat, 1/2 c starch and 1 c vegetable. I AM HUNGRY, but I haven't had my thiurd shake or solid meal today. Huh, and it is after6pm so that could explain it I guess. BRB, gonna mix up a yummy shake!








Deucey at a friend's Birthday partry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔