Sometimes maybe I overdo it

So yesterday it seemed that annoying pain in my lower right abdomen was easing off a bit. Since we have company coming today, and B doesn't seem too keen on getting the house in order, I decided to finish loading the dishwasher and run it. After I made D & B's lunches for the school fieldtrip yesterday. After I got D out of bed and dressed, and convinced B to make pancakes for them both.
As I was walking down the other long hallway in our home, I happened upon the "guest" bedroom and bath. And I thought how Becky's house is always nice and clean, so I put away some stuff in the guest bedroom (basket on top of armoir, beads in drawer, some stuff in the closet) and wiped down the bathroom countertops with lysol wipes.
Needless to say, this morning the pain has returned. Possibly not as bad as it was Wednesday night and Thursday morning (before I doubled up on pain meds), but definitely worse than yesterday morning. Poor Becky & Family will have to deal with my gross house- I simply am not capable to doing anything about it. I do hope B manages to vacuum before they get here- the whole house is in dire need,and I'd hate for the little girls to pick up anything from the floor.
Now I'm exhausted, oddly enough, and have to go for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔