Easter Family Home Evening

We all went to Church today and stayed the whole time. Aball and I have had naps, and the girl is napping again now. Poor Kupcake is itchy from allergies, and had to have some benadryl this afternoon. She's such a sweetheart- very interested in what's going on around her, and seems to want to participate in everything. She wore her TuTu that Auntie Em amde, it matches her "My First Easter" onesie. Next Sunday (Easter Sunday) she's wearing a precious dress/hat/booties that Nannie crocheted for her.
(Sorry, she's so dang cute I can hardly STAND it, I know everyone else is tired of lookin' at her!)

I'm trying to get FHE together for tonight... (let's not discuss why it's 7:30pm and I'm just now compiling it) and I wanted it to be special-er than "normal". I'm not sure it's going to be any more special, because today is Hubs' "cheat day" on his diet... so we bought pizza from Eureka last night and reheated it for dinner tonight (the boys had rootbeer with theirs), for lunch he and DBall made waffles. Dball and I made Easter cupcakes last week and I froze several, so B could have some today, his cheat day. He also mixed up chocolate chip cookies though, so we're kind of full up on "treats" around here.
(ears fell down on all of mine, Dball's "alien Bunny" did not suffer the same fate though)

So anyway I at least wanted to get the details straight on the last week of Christ's mortal ministry though. I'm a little confused, but I'm going to post, just after this, a copy of the FHE plan- which I adapted from this Family Home Evening site I found.

I just worry that I'm leaving something out? Did nothing happen on Monday or Wednesday that I need to remember? And was the Last Supper prior to the Garden of Gethsemane both on the same day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔