watched Harry Potter last night-

called it "movie night". Not that we don't have movies many days during the daytime during the week, and probably more tonight and tomorrow night. We like movies. =) We might need to get a projector, I'm thinking?

It's NOT WARM today, and the soccer fields are a mess from Thursday night's storms, so soccer game was canceled today. We were considering going to an Easter egg hunt in Bentonville we read about, but instead Dball asked me to make an indoor egg hunt for him with clues to finding the eggs. He suggested I could just stuff the eggs with jolly ranchers he got for "movie candy" (bless his heart!!) but I had some Easter prizes; squishy rubbery animals, little metal race cars, and miniature cards games I put in some of them so it was more fun and more of a surprise than he anticipated. I had a multi-function pen I got on clearance last year- it blows bubbles, lights up, stamps and writes in teal. I put that and some other little things in an egg-shaped gift bag for his final "treasure". He was happy!

Kupcake is teething and becoming increasingly vocal about the pain. At least I think that's what she's yelling about. Sounds like loud complaining. Also she's started (screaming? squealing?) at random times, for no discernible reason. Dball didn't make that noise- I'm guessing it's a girl thing? And she's chunked up impressively- got rolls on top of rolls on her little thighs and arms (and neck, and her bum is pretty cushy too....). I do like her. I'm still a little surprised how different girls and boys are from the very beginning.

They have some socks kind of like this in a 3 pack at Hobby Lobby that I bought with my 40% off coupon for Kupcake... I'm SO EXCITED about them! (I know she is too). Oops- she's up again and I have to go to the post office, hopefully before they close. So I'll need to get dressed....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔