Perfectly adorable

She is!! I'm waiting for B and D to return from a campout... K and I have had the run of the place since yesterday afternoon.
Today the little darling actually laughed out loud- it's SO SWEET! I recorded some with my cell phone. 
Also today I laid her on her tummy looking at toys over the edge of her Boppy, and when I came back from letting the dogs out she was crying because she had somehow flipped out of the Boppy onto her back. In case I was confused about her abilities, a couple hours later she woke herself from her nap by flinging herself onto her back (from tummy- I'm a bad Mum) and it apparently startled and woke her.
She's so much fun! 

Comments

Amber T said…
Ryan is totally a tummy sleeper, too! He made his preference known early on and we initially just let him nap on his stomach and swaddled him at night (often putting him on his side) but for the last 2 months or so we just let him tummy sleep. He's been able to puch up on his arms and lift his head really high since he was only a month or so old, so we let hime have at.
So sweet that K laughed! Ryan is really getting big on the laughing latelly and it's a riot!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔