So much to catch up

And I likely won't finish it today.

We had a fabulous vacation but I know I am grateful to be home. I can't imagine why anyone would move to Southern California on purpose- I know I never would.

Our trip out was really fun- we stopped and played at Katie's (THANKS KATIE & FAM!!!) , then at Winterton's. :D It's been years and years since I've seen Katie and her parents; we really enjoyed our too-brief stay with them. We've seen the Winterton's a little more recently, but it's always good to catch up. They were all so hospitable- it was fabulous.

Comments

You KNOW you were HOSPITABLE you BRAT!!!
Laurie HIMCR said…
I was just wondering! Maybe call it The Big W Memorial. We carry band-aids and beds, but that is about it.

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔