Falling further and further behind....

But that's okay. I'm down 31.5 pounds today!!! (total, from the day of surgery). Some of my clothes are too big and my face is starting to resemble me again. I still want HOT & SPICY food all the time, like when I was pregnant (I'm not, thankfully). I'm still scared to try Thai food... since I had IBS before, it might just come back again and kill me or something. You never know.

This past weekend we went to Branson. We stayed in a decent hotel with a free buffet breakfast and an indoor heated pool and hot tub. The pool was a real benefit, since it never got over 20 degrees f. outside the whole time we were there.

Sunday night we did the "Festival of Lights" which was awful, actually. But then we went to Shepard of the Hills and did their drive through lights and it was REALLY good, I thought. Monday we went to Silver Dollar City, it was frigid but I thought it was pretty fun. We saw three shows there, then Bryson and D-Ball did the Mavel Cave tour while I shopped. They got out too late to see the initial lighting of the huge Christmas tree, but I took loads of pcis including the one above (patriotic).

Here's some photos of D-Ball at Branson landing, the Frosty show inside Silver Dollar City, and in Fayetteville at the lights on the Square a couple weeks ago. I love Christmas lights- so we manage to see the millions of lights on the square here in Fayetteville every year. :)


We got home last night around 9:30 I guess it was... Bryson napped for a bit then had to go into work (poor thing). DBall and I slept all night, a little late even, but then when I did get out of bed EVERYTHING HURT. I don't think there's a place on my person that isn't sore. I'm actually starting to wonder if I have the flu or something. Every major muscle group (and some minor ones as well) is aching, I've been taking pain meds all day and wanting to cry, basically. Also I had horrible congestion this morning, but it's settled down quite a but since then. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and Bryson doesn't have to go into work (yeeehaaaw!) We open gifts on Christmas Eve and have snackies and play games... it's going to be lovely fun. Then Santa comes Christmas Morning, and we'll have those gifts and probably snack some more. We're having spiral smoked ham for dinner, and scalloped potatoes and asparagus. Oh! And rolls- Bryson wants me to make rolls. I totally forgot about that, but I will get them done :) . I was thinking cheesecake for dessert, since I can have that. DBall and Bryson also enjoy cheesecake- so I guess I ought to get on that too.

And now, I think I need to get to bed. So a Merry Christmas to all- and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔