Can't eat so much....

So I'm loving the 'real food' change. But I can't imagine getting enough protein in from just food- I'd like 70-100 grams a day.

This morning I made two scrambled eggies with cheese- and I'm not entirely certain I managed to get one of the eggs down. I just filled up so fast I couldn't eat any more. So I *maybe* got 7g protein then. For lunch I went back to refried beans- because they go down so smooth and I had a full ounce of cheese in them, plus the cream cheese- so I know I got 14g protein at lunch. Dinner I tried to eat the beans and avoid the rice in Celete's fabulous Red Beans & Rice, but I added a turkey cheddar sausage- which thankfully I was able to eat the whole thing.

For "snacks" I've been eating 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese dipped in SALSA- it's so fabulous, and +7 proteins for each little bar of cheese. All in all I've managed over 70 grams protein today- but it took "snacks" and one protein drink.

I've been trying to gazelle, but I'm nowhere near the 30+ minutes a day I'm supposed to be. And my lower back and right hip are killing me. Tomorrow I'm going to the new World Gym (or is it Gold's? Can't remember) and signing up- water aerobics shouldn't make my back hurt, and it's a brand new (CLEAN) facility. Sorta hoping I can convince Celeste to go with me. I doubt she'll sign up, but it might be funner for me if she comes along while I sign up. :o)

Tonight I worked some on the treat bags for DBall's class Christmas party. I wish I had loads of money adn could fill them up with really cool stuff... also I'd like to give everyone everything they want for Christmas. Drives B crazy, but I can't help it. I love to give presents.

Better se if I can get to bed now. I slept my usual 6 hours last night (I wake up after 6 and can never get back to sleep). But then I "napped" from 9:30am til almost noon! And I've been yawning and tired all evening. I cannot figure out what's wrong with me.

Comments

...Tarra... said…
have you read the book by Susan Maria? If not send me your address and I will mail it to you. It's good. She talks about her experience.
Thanks Tarra.... I bought her book with two others from Amazon a couple weeks ago- it's fabulous.
Ree said…
Hi Ang. Glad to hear you are recovering well, and even eating real food, now. Congrats on your weight loss and improving health conditions. I'm very happy for you!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔