Oops

There actually were pictures on that tiny little card, I just forgot. They would've been super cute too- as it's mostly Bryson and D-Ball playing guitar hero. FABULOUS! Wonder where Bryson hid that little card.....

So D-Ball's been bored. Not bored enough to admit he wants to go back to school, but bored nonetheless. Sometimes I consider feeling sorry for him, but then I never really do. He's been playing Lego Batman (on PS2) and Wii games since last week. The Wheelers are finally back in town, and we saw them today and left D-Ball with them for a couple hours while we shopped for a headboard ($50!!!! I make a smokin' deal!!) and a computer desk/armoir. After we returned home fromall of that, I had to nap and Bryson and D-ball made the Black Pearl and something-or-other-else out of the crayola modeling compound/set D got from his grandparents.

So tomorrow I have to go to Deep Water Running (DWA for short I think). I know I need to go, but I'm kind of cold lately, and I doubt the water will reach what I would consider "warm". We can always hope though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔