One more pic with this lame-o hat on.....

That's all I got. The other pics, with said lame-o hat, are on the camera hard-drive and we can't find the cord to get them off. SoI got 1 lousy picture, in the hat DBall decided to wear on his own, then decided it made his head too warm, and finally gave me the ultimatum. Bluh!

We open our family gifts on Christmas Eve, so as to avoid confusion with Santa gifts and because (mostly) I grew up opening family gifts on Christmas Eve. I like it that way, and I have zero patience. I *have* stopped pre-opening presents though... in the last few years. I'm pretty proud out that. Bryson still doesn't put my presents out under the tree early though, just in case. Here's a couple of other pictures from last night. I totally forgot to take pictures of Santa presents this morning- as did Bryson. Ahhh, well....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔