Another pound lost....

So I'm at 33 pounds lost now!! WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, this might actually work. I'm of course terrified that it won't, but maybe it really really will. YeeeHaaaaw!

Of course I'll gear up to ovulate (and YES, CELESTE; I know the birth control pills are supposed to stop ovulation- THEY DON'T for me!!!) in the next week or so, and will likely retain water again. Since it's 10 lbs of water retention, it's quite alarming to see it on the scale. But I'll keep eating right, exercising, etc. and I know it will go away after a week or two. If it happens again. I wish it wouldn't.

I've been to Harp's today. I've made the gingerbread cookie dough. Bryson and DBall are going to make gingerbread men cookies for Santa, and chocolate chip cookies for Poppy (Bryson). I'm going to bake the pizza rolls, make marinated cheese, etc. We're going to take secret presents to a little family after dark. Then we're going to come home and open presents! (kind of excited myself now).
Merry Christmas Eve to all!!!! XOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔